Saturday, March 17, 2012

I'M BACK!

HELLO!!!!

I'm back in Kuching.
Missed Kuching so much but I missed KL too. Lol

On the 13th I went to KL and after that me and my mum go meet up with my sis and friends.
And while we were eating...
my phone rang, it's an unknown number and It's a number from KL.
I usually don't pick up unknown number but my sis asked me to, so yea I picked it up.

GUESS WHAT?!
It's a call from HITZ.FM :D
They called and asked me did someone from Universal Music called me and I was like no? *still blurr*
Then they said they will get someone from universal to call me.
So after I hang up the phone, I remembered that I participated in a competition from Hitz.fm to win a pair of meet and greet passes for Jessie J's Concert!

Told my mum about it and my friend said maybe it was a GOTCHA call. -___-
So after few hours...
My phone rang again.
I picked it up and it's a girl from Universal Music.
We talked and..... she told me that....
I WON A PAIR OF MEET AND GREET PASSES!!*FTW*

Was jumping up and down and people was looking at me like as if I'm crazy or something.
But hey it was my first time winning something like this okay.
I'm not lucky everytime. LOL

So this was my design :)

On the 16th, I went to her concert and I get to meet her :)
She's so freaking tall and hot! She's very friendly too! 
Security said no hand shake, no hugs, no autograph, no hello bla bla bla. NO FUN!
But Jessie shook my hand and she put her hand around me. Heheh
BTW, her voice was AMAZING! 
Love her red dress! And her legs are freaking long!
 

 

 

 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment