Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sabah's and Kuching's beachhh ;)


Hello peepuh! 

I'm back ;)
P/s: Sorry cause I didn't update my blog. Was kinda busy and... lazy too *hehe

So I'll go back to the time when my sis's friend came to Kuching.
We took him to all the beaches in Kuching. Well, most of them I guess :D
Went to Damai, sematan, pandan, puay and more. Can't remember.
Didn't took much pictures btw, sorryyyyy :))
Le family <3

Okay, let's go back to the time when I'm at Sabah. Which is on the 11/4 - 15/4
I go to Sabah ever year for bowling competition and guess what?
This year is the first year I went to the island. Haihh. Pathetic girl :/
But I'm a happy girl now cause I went. :DD

I'm gonna post some of the pictures here. There will be more on my fb. Do add me if you wanna see all those pretty pictures. Hahahhaha. just kidding ;)








Loving my new varsity ;)
Seafood!!! 

At the port before going to islands :)

Fishy!
Sapi Island 
Snorkelling 
Tan skin :3

Alright, I'll stop here. Not going to upload all of them. :P
Byee!

                                                         XOXO, Jace ;)








No comments :

Post a Comment