Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 ❤

2011 ended :(
So, say bye to 2011 and hellooo to 2012!

Please surprise me with surprises! :D

I went to Porkie's to celebrate New Year's Eve with family and dad's friends.
Had lots of fun but I didn't took much picture :/

Porkie's :D

Beers or whatever alcohol it is. LOL

My Looooooooooong Dog *emm, that's what they wrote on the menu :P

Sausage platter :)

Daddy and Mummy 



Me and my sis, Jac :)
My 2011:

  1. Went to a live concert for the very first time! And it's my favourite artist! JUSTIN BIEBER :) Thanks to daddy and me * I bought the concert tix by my own :D 
  2. Daddy bought me a camera. Nikon P500 
  3. Teacher chosen me as a prefect and I brought phone to school *Oppps* And yeah, got caught by teacher cause of  SOMEONE -.-
  4. I passed my violin examination! 
  5. Failed a subject for the very first time :(
  6. Felt soooooooo dangggggg regret cause I dumped him! Want him back! D:
  7. Daddy bought Sony Ericsson Xperia x10 for me
  8. He bought me a Guess watch too! And it's purple colour! * Yeap, I'm a purple freak too :P
  9. Mummy bought me a Headphone. Beats by Dr.Dre and it's featuring Justin Bieber *purple colour too :D
  10. I still can't forget 'you' D:

    Hmmmm.. Tha's all I guess? Oh btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
     

No comments :

Post a Comment