Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Chilease Liew Yeah :D

Hi guys! :)

Was busy helping my parents to clean the house this few days.
*WHAT?! I'ma good girl kay :P *
And busy shopping for new clothes too :D

So yeahh, It's Chinese New Year again.
Time past so darn freaking fast :/
Went to Ah Mah's house to have our reunion dinner with all the family ❤
It's the most beautiful time of the year, lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer :')
Sat outside the house, watching the fireworks on the sky.
Darn.. I miss you shooo muchh.. *I know I'm weird -_-*

Let's forget the sad things and celebrate CHINESE NEW YEAR.
Ang pao lai lai. Hahahaha!
I'm gonna collect a lots of ang pao this year!! :P

Gonna sleep earlier. Have to wake up early tomorrow and go to ah mah's house again.
Bye, bloggers! Stay tune to my chinese new year celebration ;)
Sorry, idk how to rotate the pic in blog :/
Best shot of the night :)

                                                     Xoxo, Jace :*
       

No comments :

Post a Comment