Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fluffy is sick :(


 Hey guys! Sorry I took so long to update my blog..
As usual, I was busy with school.

Something bad happened to fluffy :'(
One day when I woke up and open the door. He was lying down and not moving at all. 
 I tried to call him and he don't even want to come over.
 And his poop had lil blood. So daddy brought him to visit the veterinary.
Veterinary said he had intestine infection.
AND she said if he'll recover in 5 days then he'll be okay.
 IF NOT, he'll die :'( 



When daddy told me about it, I was so sad. And I was so afraid to lose him..
I kept praying and praying. All I did was pray for him.
Thanks God cause he was better now. He recover so fast.
But still have to bring him to the veterinary on the 21st.

DO PRAY FOR HIM!

Jace ;) xx

No comments :

Post a Comment