Saturday, June 2, 2012

Holidays = Boredom strikes

Hello my lovely readers! 

Yes. I'm bored so I ended up here, blogging. Hehe :)
What I did during holidays? Well basically what I did was training for bowling.
Competition soon :/ *Wish me luck ;)

Did some photo-taking session and manicure at home to kill time :D

See what I did to my nails. Seriously, I'm so proud of myself :') *HAHAHAHAHAH JK
I think I should open a nail palour someday :P
Ombre stain manicure :) 

So, call me maybe? ;)
I know I look like a retard. But who cares..
BTW, my Roxy bag is about to 'die'.. The leader is peeling off :(
I was so sad cause that was the first bag that I've bought using my own money.
Quite happy too cause..... I CAN FINALLY CHANGE A NEW BAG! lol
Saw this on Forever21. Quite elegant and casual. 
What do you think? :)
It has short top handle and removable crossbody strap.
But the problem is, they don't ship to Malaysia and like Kuching don't even have a Forever21 store.
HOW SAD..
Crying brb. xoxo. 



No comments :

Post a Comment